Comments from Clients

"I was not able to sleep for the entire year of 2009 due to stress. I got on many different medications to help me sleep but still I could not sleep well. I was feeling miserable. With the sound of the Tibetan bowls, I guess I fell asleep only after a few minutes? It was so powerful." - Ying Zeng, marketing director

"The sound of Tibetan bowls is very powerful. Even after two days, it still vibrates in my ears now. I could still hear the sound Om Om. I have weak hearing capactiy in my left ear and this helps me to improve my hearing, also I feel the vibration helps me open my chakras." - Elise Gao, designer


"I could feel the vibration goes through my bones... and I see color gold. I often see colors in my meditative state, but this is the first time I see color gold." 

- Pierre Black, health and nutrition coach

"aah, it is a different world!" - Gabrielle Filteau-Chiba, translator


"This is amazing! I feel so relaxed." - Liliana Galvis, Ayurveda practitioner

"Thank you Grace for this exquisite and too rare moment of deep relaxation. The sound of the singing bowls allow my mind to be totally free of thoughts, with no care in the world, only the beauty of their sound." - Marilene Gaudet

"A beautiful, blissful experience...  a moment of peace and relaxation. Grace has a true gift to bring calming energy in everything she does... her voice is pure and angelic, so relaxing..." - Caroline Saindon, pilates and fitness instructor

"The sound of the Tibetan bowls was very penetrating, resonating with the soul. It transported me to a spiritual place... and of course your singing voice!" - Kieron O'Connor, English teacher

"I feel very relaxed after the session, yet I must say invigorated as well with tranquility in my mind and spirit." - David Beaumier, insurance analyst

"The sound of the bowls really grounded me during the meditation, it brings me back home again and again. I love it!" - Ana Villanueva, insurance analyst

"The sound  healing transported me to a calm and peaceful place deep within myself. I admire that Grace approaches her work with balance, presence and sensitivity." - Mira Rosenberg, therapist and yoga teacher

"The sound of the Tibetan bowls really grounds me during the meditation. It helps me to center my mind." - Shelley Snow, music therapist

"I feel more focused and grounded after a series of sessions. It helped me deal with migraines and stress." - Larissa Milodale, research assistant